1. 361 Orchard Park Drive. “Alexa” may be great but she has nothing on 361 Orchard Park…the house that gives you what you want. Want to relax? Think coffee on the screen porch, a warm bath in the jetted tub, or dinner on the patio watching the sunset. Want to get active? Grab a club and walk out back to the 7th fairway or take a stroll through this tight knit neighborhood where you’ll make fast friends. Want to party? This home provides a perfect flow for many quests to gather inside and out. No one minds being the cook in this well appointed kitchen that keeps the cook in the center of the party. When your guests stay the night the secondary bedrooms provide total privacy. Want to be impressed? The features and amenities this former model home offers will do just that! Come see for yourself and you’ll say, “Alexa, please write an offer.”
2. Bermuda Run West is an intimate luxury home community where neighbors are supportive and feel more like extended family. The gated entrance provides security and peace of mind.
3. Why not spend time doing the things you love. Your HOA fees provide all the exterior lawn maintenance so the grounds always look spectacular. Keeping the whole neighborhood looking its best all the time insures the value of your investment will remain strong.
4. The Bermuda Run County Club offers memberships for the socially minded (dining facilities), the sports minded (pool and tennis) and “fore” the golf aficionados. You choose your level of participation.
5. Davie County Schools are desirable with a newly built high school which is state of the art.
6. World class recreational facilities including the BB&T Sports Park.
7. The Davie Medical Center, a brand new Wake Forest medical campus, provides Bermuda Run residents with easy access to a wide range of exceptional health care just minutes away.
8. Delicious dining options are available at the Country Club or many local restaurants with menus that vary from Thai to wood fired pizza.
9. Specialty retail is growing in the community and special events occur within a close proximity. Tanglewood Park is just across the river. They offer many outdoor activities and are well know for their Festival of Lights at Christmas.
10. Bermuda Run aspires to be a welcoming small town with a diverse economic base and excellent quality of life.